IXTK v4.0.1407.1101 Now Available!
Today, SiQuest released Internet Examiner Toolkit v4.0.1407.1101 which includes the following new features:
- Error tracing with verbose output now makes it easier to diagnose issues.
- Fixed a problem where checked nodes become unchecked after branch collapsed.
- Improved Custom Report layout.
- Added feature to add and delete custom Synopsis (preamble) for reports.
- Implemented option to display Device Date in Table view and reports.
- Fixed Extract Frames option within Video Tab.
- Gallery Viewer now loads any extracted frames for video files selected in Table View.
- Added new columns to the database for management of hash libraries (coming soon).
- Fixed a bug relating to ActivityTime and ActivityTimeUTC for cache artifacts.
- Implemented the Custom Query Builder window.
- Implemented VICS – Video Image Classification Standard for categorizing multimedia.
Here’s what’s coming in the next IXTK update which is due out by the end of July:
- Recover evidence of viewed YouTube videos from Unallocated Space.
- Download YouTube videos "live" from the Internet either from recovered JSON code (from option above) OR in real-time via IXTK’s integrated live Internet browser.
- Videos are downloaded directly into your case file where they can then be further examined like any other video evidence.
Add Your Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.