IXTK v4.0.1404.2901 Beta Now Available!
Today, SiQuest released Internet Examiner Toolkit v4.0.1404.2901 Beta which includes the following new features:
- Multiple user interface Language Themes now include support for 17 different languages.
- Error tracing with verbose output now makes it easier to diagnose issues.
- Improved handling of multi-thread searches.
- Added option to exclude files of known types (non-pertinent) to speed up searching.
- New online Product Documentation (Help) and Support Resource.
- Print any currently filtered data using the new General Quick Report option (includes a thumbnail and record metadata).
- Improved web cache support for Internet Explorer 10/11.
- You can now index and search deleted files.
- Performance improvements for loading sector ranges in the Disk Viewer.
- Configure email notification for automated search status alerts.
- Considerable performance increase when parsing Chrome cache files.
- Improved stability in handling of video files for playback.
- Recover Facebook© Messenger threads, messages and contacts (mobile devices).
- Facebook Profile Picture Url recovery.
- Retrieve any recovered Url object LIVE from the internet and add it to the case.
- Significant improvements for mounting image files (Ex01, E01, Lx01, L01, Raw (DD), AFF, SMART).
- Fixed a few minor bugs.
IMPORTANT: Following the official release of IXTK v4, SiQuest will continue to populate its library of supported artifacts and issue regularly scheduled technical updates. Language Themes will also be expanded into other parts of the program.
Add Your Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.