IXTK v4.6.1410.821 Now Available!
Today, SiQuest released Internet Examiner Toolkit v4.6.1410.821 which includes the following new features:
- Fixed a bug that would cause searches to hang (or appear hung).
- Fixed a bug where volumes (partitions) for some mounted disk images would be missing.
- Improved search status indicators to more accurately reflect the progress.
- Added ‘Debug Mode’ (verbose) Event Tracking option to troubleshoot search problems.
- Added a number of default search keywords for each new case file.
- Improved GREP Expression evaluation during searches using ISO-8859-1 as the new default code page.
- Made some progress on the help file.
Add Your Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.